If you ask different doctors to list 5 lifestyle changes that people with diabetes can make to improve their health, they may give you different answers. For me, and the patients that I serve, I think the number one change that I recommend is regular chiropractic checkups. Here are the top 5 lifestyle changes I would recommend for people with diabetes:
- Get chiropractic care. Chiropractic treatments can help enable the pancreas and all of the other parts of the body that are responsible for sugar metabolism, digestion, and how well your body is functioning to be free of interference, so they function at their best.
- Control your food balance. Just like you tune up the motor in the car, but you have to put in good gas, so you have to control your food balance. Make sure that the foods that you are eating are of the right balance. Make sure that you are eating small amounts frequently throughout the day to control your sugar levels.
- Eat more complex foods and eliminate foods that are high in sugar.
- Exercise on a regular basis.
- Identify and reduce the physical, chemical, and emotional stresses that you are subjected to on a daily basis.
To schedule a checkup with me, call 732-254-6011 today. I offer a private consultation and tour of my state-of-the-art facility at no charge. Day, evening and weekend hours are available by appointment.
– Dr. Ken Freedman
Freedman Chiropractic Center, LLC